Artists Alliance membership is a way for artists to stay connected and be supported by those with knowledge of the field.
Join us today. ($7 monthly)
All members get access to:
- The member’s only sections of the website, keeping up to date lists of opportunities in the creative sector, extensive resources and articles on subjects such as law and copyright, insurance, and practical making tips
- Advice from our experienced staff and associates on issues legal or otherwise that may arise
- Monthly newsletters that include arts news, opportunities, and events that are specific to your area
- Receive discounts on the Artists Alliance publications
- Special offer on high quality printing with AIPA (non members contact email@example.com for full pricelist)
- The opportunity to promote exhibitions and events on our website and newsletters
If you want to know more don’t hesitate to contact us.
We also offer a yearly concession rate for unaffiliated students and senior citizens if required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Join:
- Setup a subscription by clicking the button. If you don’t have a Paypal account, you’ll have to set one up (don’t worry, it’s a painless process!)
- You’ll receive an e-mail with a personalised Registration link
- Fill out the form and click Register. Congratulations you’re done!
- Your subscription will continue with Paypal’s automatic monthly payments, so you don’t have to worry about renewals! Remember, you can unsubscribe anytime.
Affiliated Institution Programme
Your institution can partner with us to provide membership to all your students. Currently Elam and Whitecliffe students are eligible for Affiliated Student membership. A valid code number must be given when registering on the Artist Alliance website in order to qualify.