Applications due Friday August 24
Creative New Zealand has teamed up with DOC again to help artists get inspiration from nature! Wild Creations offers artists the opportunity to experience DOC environments and / or programmes as inspiration for new work.
Wild Creations offers a minimum of two artists the chance to experience Department of Conservation environments and/or programmes as inspiration for new art work.
- You must be available to undertake your nominated Wild Creations experience between December 2018 and June 2019.
Benefits and track record
- Your project or activities must directly benefit New Zealand (NZ) arts, artists or practitioners.
- You must have a track record of arts experience and success. This means you must have:
- recognition from peers or experts
- specialised training or practical experience
- successfully completed an arts project, outside of a course of study, that received a degree of critical or sales success
Who can apply
- You must be an individual artist who is a NZ citizen or permanent resident – organisations are not eligible to apply for this fund.
- Overseas-based NZ artists can apply, but your application must show direct benefits to NZ arts and you must have it endorsed by:
- a NZ artist(s) resident in NZ and/or;
- a well-established NZ-based arts organisation(s).
Date(s) - 13/06/2018 - 24/08/2018